Sunday, September 7, 2008

Vote for Frizzy...I mean Lizzie!


Well, I'm telling you, it has been quite the poster-making weekend for Lizzie. Not only is she the Student of the Week, but she also decided she wants to run for Student Council.

A poster and speech are required before the class votes on their two representatives.

Last week, Lizzie made up this funny cheer, and she decided she wanted to put it on her poster. It goes like this:


"My name is Lizzie

(clap, clap)

My hair's so Frizzy


(clap, clap)
I am so busy

(clap, clap)

It makes me Dizzy!

(Clap, clap!)

Let's keep Lizzie Frizzy, Busy, and Dizzy. Lizzie Stewart for Student Council"

Lizzie had the idea to take pictures of her jumping on the trampoline to make her hair look frizzy. Then we put four of them on her poster. Here's my favorite shot.

Good Luck, Lizzie!

UPDATE: Lizzie and her friend Nicolette were both voted in as class reps! Yeah!

5 comments:

D/E G said...

How do you guys keep up with it all? Your kids are so beautiful, bright and talented and they're making a difference in the world. Good job! Would you guys be up for a get-together with other MBA families if we could ever work it out? What day of the week is more likely to be a good one? :)

Christine said...

I love Lizzie!!

Unknown said...

Ok awesome!! I love that frizzy is one of her qualifications for president. Maybe I could get elected also?

Adam Stewart said...

Lizzie for Prez!

Bonnie Wayne said...

With a slogan like that - who could resist!!! Very clever!