Monday, September 8, 2008

It's our Bloggerversary!

1 year and 235 posts ago today, I started Stewartopia!

I must expound on why I love blogging. First, it gives me space to tell a story, and I love a good story! And better than a journal, I get to share it with friends and family and get instant feedback! Not to mention it's quick and easy way to keep a record of family events. And I can also keep tabs on said friends and family and it makes me feel like we're keeping in touch better. Oh, and did I mention - it's FREE! :)

So there you have it, folks. One year of happy blogging, with a testimonial to boot!

2 comments:

Jennifer M said...

Congrats! I'm happy you started it all a year ago. Your busy, bright life is fun to follow. Keep it up!!

Jennifer

paulandjenthatcher said...

Aimee,
I just read your entire blog (that's up) and have comments for every post! But, since I read about your 30th birthday last, I'll comment on that (but I don't want the comment to get overlooked, so it goes up here). Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it! I'm 30, as you know, and my memory is fading (I'm sure you understand). I'm glad Adam gave you such a meaningful gift, and that you felt loved and appreciated on that hard day. I love you and admire you for so many reasons! I'm so glad to have your friendship. And every time I read your blog, I get a piece of your sense of humor and personality (that I love so much). You are an amazing mom! It shows in your kids. Love, Jen