Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random Ramblings for a Tuesday Night...

1. My eyes are dry. Contacts at the end of the day and staring at the computer for hours aren't a good mix.

2. My allergies are acting up. blech.

3. The dishes aren't done. I feel like I cooked ALL day long today, because I dropped dinner off to the missionaries at 5, but we didn't eat till almost 7. I am so done with the kitchen.

4. Adam bought new shoes today. Sports shoes. This is big for him. I think his old pair are from before we were married. Next Footwear Replacement: Skis!

5. It's hard to sing with allergies. blech.

6. My carpool buddy, Gordana from Serbia, gave me a big bag of grapefruit last night that she picked from her tree. Yay! Fresh fruit!

7. Eli told his Daddy on the phone that "I'm sorry that you're going to miss our beautiful dinner." It was so sweet. And funny! Where did he get that from? It would have been sweeter had Eli actually eaten that beautiful dinner.

8. Our floors are clean. Say what you want about the rest of the house, but the floors are clean!

9. Mopping is exhausting.

10. I think I missed American Idol tonight. I'm still mad about last year.

11. Lizzie caught Adam and I smooching in the hallway after she was supposedly in bed and started laughing her head off. So then we did too. I guess it was pretty hilarious!

12. I used a translator program today to translate an Italian love song text. The English version it came up with included phrases about "8x11's." I'm a little uncreative, I suppose, but I don't see quite how that could fit into a love song. Wait. Let me try. "How do I love thee, let me count the ways...I couldn't fit them all onto an 8x11 sheet of paper!" Now, that's inspiring!

1 comment:

R.G. said...

You know those times I caught my parents smooching I reacted with gagging noises. But always walked away knowing my parents loved eachother and it made my family feel safe.