Saturday, January 12, 2008

Adam's New Camera!


Adam's Birthday present finally arrived this week! He has had more fun taking pictures, and today we finally figured out how to download them onto the computer! Here's our week in pictures:

Happy Adam...

...Me practicing with my accompanist for the NATS competition coming up in February...

Ivy dressing up as a "Bumble Beem," as she calls it...

...Eli laughing his head off at FHE...

...Ivy in her snuggly "Frosty the Noman" jams...

...Lizzie has the lesson for FHE...

...I was hoping for a bit of ice cream...

...Ivy wakes up...

...Stewart kids and Andrews kids on the trampoline...

...Eating dinner with the ham and cheeseball...

...Ivy just out of the shower...

...Ivy at dinner.

Hope you all had a great week, too!

3 comments:

Sage said...

You guys are adorable! Love the week in photos. I'd take pictures at our FHE but the kids wouldn't look quite as happy. They like it, but I guess we need improvement!

Aimee said...

My kids are such posers! If it were a complete account of a normal FHE, there would also have been shots of bickering ("I thought it was MY turn to make a treat!"), crying ("Ivy pulled my hair!"), and exasperated parents ("I think it's time for an early bedtime!")! But we do have our good moments, too. Hopefully I'll remember those!

Ward said...

Your new camera is awesome! Love these shots.