Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mystery Trip


I've been torturing our children.
No, really, I have.
On Tuesday, we told the kids that we have big news and that we're going on a trip.
We told them we'd be gone for 3 days, and that we're leaving on Sunday.
But we didn't tell them where!
And every day this week, I've been sending them on wild goose chases to throw them off the trail, and basically giving them no more information.




Day #1:


Day #2




Day #3


Finally Erin came last night! We had a special scavenger hunt this morning!



I was especially proud of rhyming "frisbee and" "Disneyland"...The kids had to unscramble the letters to figure it out. It took until D-I-S-N and then the lightbulb went on!!


California, here we come!

4 comments:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

ENJOY!
What a fun way to tell the kids. Just have sooooo much fun:) Make sure you blog all about it when you get back.

Cindy said...

Oh, you'll have so much fun! Say Hi to Mickey!

Deborah said...

You are the queen of knowing how to have fun!!! I love it! Have a great time!

Ward said...

Have fun!