Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Grrrrr.

I'm sorry, but I have just got to vent to someone.

Grrrrrr. GRRRRRRR!!

RANT.

RAVE.

!@!@*#!*@&!@*^# !!! OH! Did I say that out loud??

grumble grumble grumble. GROUCH GROUCH!

GRrrrRrrrRrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Do you know what I mean?!?!

Mooooooannnn...

Grooooooannnn... As If!!

VENT, Breathe, VENT, Breathe.

sniffle, sniffle, pity pity pity.

I'm feeling a little better already.

But now I've burdened you with all this. You didn't need this!

coo coddle, love lovey. Bond.

Deep Breaths: in, out, in, out.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Thanks! I'm all better now!

3 comments:

chempianos said...

What brought that on? Maybe just the stress of watching three active kids? Or having happy hubby go on an adventure (without you) while you're watching said kids? Relax - you've got fans, namely us. Glad you feel better. Of course, you could always go hit the mall for an afternoon and let HIM watch the crew...

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

Aimee,
Always willing to listen, let it out!!!

Aimee said...

I just wanted to spare you all the details of a frustrating afternoon and just get straight to the emotions! :) By the time I finished writing that, I was laughing again at how silly I am, so my mission was accomplished!
No, I'm glad Adam went on those trips! He had a great time and we had a fun time together at home too. Believe me, Adam watches the kids plenty for me for all the nights I'm singing in choir! :)