Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Old-Fashioned Kids...


Monday's Moustache: The Hero Tuesday's Moustache: The Square

You know, usually it takes me a while to get this boy up in the mornings. I was anticipating extra wake-up time today especially, after coming off of a three day weekend.

But lo and behold, this morning I come in his room, (and I'm still waking up), and he says to me exuberantly, "Hello!!" and I looked at him, and he had his Tuesday moustache on.

For Lizzie, tomorrow is the big day she's been preparing for: The Third Grade Wax Museum! Yesterday, we perfected her Elizabeth Stanton costume, and she posed like she was in an old-fashioned picture.

1 comment:

SP said...

Love the moustaches. Eli is too funny. I'd like some those actually. I could use them in primary when we role play. Lizzie is the belle of the ball. What adorable kids you have.

Ken and Sherry