Thursday, March 6, 2008

So, the other night I was lying in bed...



...admiring our new bedspread that I bought last month. I love the colors, and the checkerboard pattern...And suddenly, it dawned on me: I've seen this pattern before! Wait - it's more than that...I created this pattern! And I instantly remembered...this! (Look carefully at the checkerboard pattern...)
This is one of the "Enrichment-At-A-Glance" posters I made last January 2006 when I was the Enrichment leader. The idea was that we would have these hanging in different areas at church, and the women could just "glance" at it and see what was happening that month. We had been getting complaints that the women never knew what was going on. These posters stopped all complaints. "You don't even have to read!" we told them.

I suppose that a therapist might tell me that my subconscious misses being the enrichment leader (I was released last November) and that's why I picked this bedspread out last month.


Or maybe my subconscious saw that Enrichment calander pattern and instantly felt an inexplicable exhaustion and a desire to get some more sleep.


Either way, I can't go to bed now without thinking that maybe I should go to Book Club or Scrapbooking this week!

1 comment:

Bonnie Wayne said...

LOL- wow - that is funny. Well I do have to say you have good taste in bedspreads. The colors are mahvelous!

And as for the enrichment leader days - that is such a cute idea! I love it!