Saturday, February 9, 2008

Lizzie's Gymnastic Meet

Friday was Lizzie's first Spring meet. She did great! We were so proud especially of her floor routine, which she has worked really hard on since last time. Her worked really showed, because she scored almost an entire point higher than her highest score last season - she got an 8.60! Wow! What an improvement! It got her a 6th place in floor.



She also got 4th on Beam and 3rd (!) on Bars, ending up 4th place All Around. What a great way to start the season!

Adam had a great time taking pictures with the new camera. The beam pictures are my favorite:

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow!!! Lizzie, I LOVED watching your floor routine! You are amazing. You seemed to me to have every movement mastered perfectly. I can't wait to see you do it in person in Park City!!!!!
Love, Grandma Palmer

Cindy said...

I linked here from Lisa's blog! Lizzie looks AWESOME! Way to go! You'll have to let us know when a home meet is so Ashley can go watch!

Jenni said...

I am happy to see the "Super Eric" turned "Super Eli" shirt carrying on! Lizzie is so amazing! I have no idea how to get ones body into those positions! Way to go!

greenkatz said...

Say, Lizzie, your hard work really shows! You're moves look much straighter and more confident. Looking forward to Park City!
Love, Grandma Vickie