Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Erin's Pretty Much Famous!

I received my subscription of "Opera News" today, and Erin is listed in the Met Opera's cast of Peter Grimes on page 42! She is playing the Second Niece, and she's on stage and singing for a lot of the opera. This is the one we're going to see when we go to NYC next month!



And guess what!? You can see it too! Yep, and you don't even have to fly across the country. They're going to be broadcasting it live in a theater near you on Saturday, March 15th at 1:30, Eastern Time. If you click here, you'll find the link to locate a nearby theater and get your tickets:

Okay! Now you won't feel left out! And you can go to the movies and say "Hey, I know that girl. She signed my yearbook" or "She sang in my ward once" or "I sat next to her on the train once" or "She made the worst-tasting salad I ever had," or "I think she rear-ended my car in the summer of 1998."

:) Love you Er-whan! You rock the opera world.

4 comments:

Adam Stewart said...

Yeah, I can't get that taste out of my mouth still!

jmo said...

She's definitely rear-ended my car somewhere along the line.

emo said...

Okay people. Adam, might you be referring to the Thanksgiving salad I SLAVED over? And John, I'll show you a rear end you'll NEVER forget. Grr. But, seriously, thanks to Aimee for heading my marketing department!!!! YEAH!

Bonnie Wayne said...

That is cool :)