Saturday, November 17, 2007

Quarterly Enrichment Meeting


We had our November Enrichment on Thursday:
"This 'n' That Thursday" (kt) - (that "kt" is for Kim Tait, who we now all know came up with the name after my idea of "Thirsty Thursday" got thrown out the window! For some reason Zana felt the need to explain my bad idea to everyone that night and how it sounded like a bar-themed night) :) It was so funny.

So anyway, we had a couple classes, three different crafts to get ready for the holidays and a potuck dinner - yes, we were choosing to be eclectic! It was such a blast, as usual, and I love hanging out with the sisters in our ward. We have so many talented women in our ward too - creative crafters like Lisa and Xan and Jane and Zana, and then we had Holly teaching gardening in AZ and Sunny teaching photography. The first tip on her list was to always have your camera with you and to take lots of pictures! So I took a picture of her teaching the class

but I don't think I've mastered the "rule of thirds" quite yet...

We really have a great time together and our Enrichment committee is just so much fun to work with. Sometimes I feel guilty telling Adam I have to go to a meeting for enrichment when we spend most of the time laughing our heads off. Well. It was a really fun night.

2 comments:

R.G. said...

Really enjoyed Enrichment, ya'll always dosuch a good job. And dare I say congradulations on the new calling?:>

Aimee said...

Do ya really think "congratulations" is really the right word?!!? Thanks, Robyn!