Friday, November 2, 2007

Erin and John's Costumes...

Since they don't have their own blog...yet (hint, hint), I have been given permission to blog this event for Erin and John (my sister and her hubby).

Ahem, ahem. Drumroll, please. We have a clever, coordinating couple here! (John, this may be used against you if you ever run for office...Erin, this might help you if (heaven forbid) you ever run for office.)


John went as a Republican..."They'll take my guns from my cold dead hands."


Erin went as a Democrat..."Bad things are happening in countries you shouldn't have to think about. It's all George Bush's fault, and the Vice President is Satan."


Together, living together in perfect harmony. Side by side on a piano keyboard, in fact. Why can't we?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's right, baby!

Anonymous said...

John says, "I believe in three things: George W. Bush, trickle-down economics, and stock car racing."

Anonymous said...

I'd like to remind you all that John's family actually took me to a demolition derby.

Aimee said...

You two KILL me!!