Thursday, October 4, 2007

Surgery at Preschool


Today at Eli's Kindergarten Prep class we learned about the Human Body! We started out with the book "Dem Bones," and we had my Halloween skeleton "Bonesy" help us out with that. Then we sang the song and danced with guitar accompaniment! Next, we had the kids all get on the "magic carpet" and shrink down and "fly into my mouth" to get an insider's view of my internal organs, with the help of another cool book I found at the library. After they returned to their normal size, we pulled out this velcro apron and removed all of Eli's vital organs. But the kids decided he was nice enough that they'd put them all back in for him. Erin, Andrew and Max were great surgeons!

2 comments:

Adam Stewart said...

I'm so glad they put Eli's guts back in!

Ward said...

Why was the skeleton afraid to go in the haunted house?

He didn't have the guts.