Sunday, October 14, 2007

Holy Trophy, Batman!

Before I mislead you, let me say that this was the Team 4 Trophy - all 15 girls together won 3rd place! Lizzie got to take it home this weekend (the coach picked her because she was most improved!) and will bring it to the gym on Monday.But the medals Lizzie won all on her own! Lizzie's 2nd gymnastics meet was on Saturday and she did great! She didn't fall off the beam or the bars, had enough nerve to get through her floor routine, and scored her highest score for her vault again (8.25). We were so proud of her, and then we got a bonus: She got two medals! One for 10th place on the beam, and 14th place for All-Around. She was awesome!!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Lizzie! WOW!!! You are amazing, and I am so proud of you! What a successful gymnastics meet you had--I wish I could have been there in person, but I'll get to see some video someday soon. Keep up the great work!
Love, Grandma P

Unknown said...

Way to go Lizzie!

Aimee said...

GOOOOOOOLIZ