Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair...

The final concert of the Phoenix Symphony season was "A Tribute to Rogers & Hammerstein" - what fun! They chose 8 men and 8 women from our big choir to sing some of the chorus parts from South Pacific and Sound of Music. We're all too old to be having this much fun!! Our music is memorized, and we, for once, get to stand in front of the orchestra! And, we didn't have to wear all black! This is as exciting as it gets for choir members! :) What HAMS we all turned out to be!
Here's one with Dr. Gentry and his wife Anna...
Lynn and I had a cameo during the men's number "There Ain't Nothin' Like a Dame." We strutted across the stage and blew kisses.

1 comment:

Bonnie Wayne said...

That REALLY does sound like fun. I LOVE the music from S.P. since I was in that one. And your poses are SO "AIMAGE"
if you know what I mean.

LOVE IT!