Friday, May 1, 2009

Concert Tonight!

I am so excited about our Children's Choir Concert tonight. The venue is perfect - a cathedral - so we will be able to avoid all those microphone and balance issues we had last time. whew! The kids are prepared. The flute soloist sounds amazing. And I absolutely love the music that I picked. ;) In fact, yesterday I was practicing my conducting in my living room (Ivy was singing for me to represent the choir), and I was getting all teary-eyed! Dude, What is wrong with me?! But it is so exciting to see it coming all together after so much work. I am really excited about tonight.

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Good luck!

I can't wait to hear how it went!!!

Tia said...

it was such a great concert. i was proud to even be almost associated!!!!

Cindy said...

It was truly a wonderful concert. We loved every minute of it, but my favorite was the "cricket" song. So cute! Ashley also loved getting a May day flower to bring home. Well done!