Monday, August 18, 2008

Princess School!

Ivy is too young for preschool this year, so we started a co-op preschool with the cutest bunch of girls you ever saw. As we were planning out our lessons for the year, someone (I think it was Xan) came up with the name for our school: Princess School!
The each received their very own crown that they will wear every time they come, and they get to have a backpack and everything! Who wouldn't want to go to Princess School?!! Truthfully, though, Ivy was very hesitant about all this. We will have to work up to the crown!

Their first lesson was on Purple Squares. Tomorrow I get to teach them about Blue Circles! Oh the places we'll go! Oh the things we will learn!

1 comment:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

Oh, I need some princess training...I wish I could go. What a great thing! You are the perfect princess teacher, too.