Saturday, August 23, 2008

Lose some cupcakes, gain some decor...

The sad news is that Fairy Cakes, my most favorite cupcake haunt, has closed. I couldn't have been sadder than when I tried to go get a treat during my birthday week only to find out the shop had been cleared out completely. :(


The good news? Fairy Cakes had a garage sale! Being a loyal customer, they notified me about it, and I'm telling you, I had some good shopping karma today! Lisa and I had SO much fun (we just wish it had been at least 30 degrees cooler...).


Check out our spoils!
And try not to be jealous.




















And the Piece de Resistance:

I'm buying geraniums to put in it!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Omigosh, Aim! That is the best! I can picture the red geraniums trailing over the edges of the cart now.... But just think what you could do when Halloween rolls around...Hmmmm....It's going to be so much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!
~Mom