Monday, April 14, 2008

How Badly Do YOU want a lollipop?

So, I was at the bank today, depositing a check, and Ivy was with me. She knows the drill at the bank: Kids get Lollipops. She was trying to get my attention so I would get her one, and she was doing this by hanging on me while I was talking to the counter guy. Well, she caught my back pocket, and lifted her feet up, and next thing I knew, I heard a big ole **RRRIIIIIIPPPPPPPP!!** sound, and I had a gaping hole in my pants!!

Whoops!!

Thankfully, longer t-shirts are in now, so I was able to stretch it over my immodesty and scoot outa there!

How embarrassing!

2 comments:

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

So Aimee, we were looking for the picture? Whats up, no picture of the ripped pants?

a10cowwoman said...

Ya, where is the picture? Your kids are so big? Where did the time go? Glad we reconnected. Now I can "spy" on you via your blog.