Monday, April 28, 2008

Live...From Lincoln Center!

So, are you busy on Thursday, May 8th? I'm sure you are, but guess what you get to add to your calendars?!? Erin Morley (my sister) is going to be on TV. PBS to be specific. Yep! In Camelot, the Broadway musical! She sings a song all by herself on PBS. Live. From Lincoln Center! She's playing Nimue, the nymph that lures King Arthur to a cave by singing "Follow Me."

Check out this article and this one announcing her debut to Broadway!

Did you see that Christopher Lloyd and Fran Drescher are also in the same show? Now are you impressed? Me too!

For those of you in Phoenix, it's Thursday, May 8th, 9:00 pm on Channel 8. To find your local listings, you can go to www.pbs.org.

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm recording in HD!

Bonnie Wayne said...

COOL - that is AWESOME!!!!

Elizabeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth said...

Hey Aim, does this count? I think it's, "If ever I WOULD leave you..." Do I get a prize or sumthin'? :)

Aimee said...

Yeah! Congratulations to Elizabeth Palmer for being our 1st Winner in the Camelot "Name that Tune" Game!
Your prize is...A yummy and delicious and easy to make dessert called "Cake in a Cup" made especially for you when you visit later this month!! :)

Elizabeth said...

Yay! A Cup of Cake! I can't wait. AND...here's the next line: "It wouldn't be in summer." (We did "Camelot" when I was a senior in High School--I should know...all those long hours in the orchestra pit...)