Friday, July 25, 2008

Yo from CO!

Hi Everybody!

Just have a second here to say hello and that Boulder Colorado is one of the most beautiful places ever.

You know, it's been pretty awesome! I've done things like...

1. Hiked 4 miles to the Royal Arches near the famous Flatirons
2. Contorted my body in a Seriously Awesome Yoga class
3. Sang "OhHo the Wells Fargo Wagon" on the Banjo Billy Bus Tour
4. Sweated buckets on a stage in an unairconditioned 102 yr. old Concert Hall
5. Ran into a friend from my past! Becca Moench, who is playing in the Colorado Music Festival Orchestra, and with whom I played with in Jack's orchestras, went to Suzuki camp and also to Europe! Haven't seen her since my junior year of High School! Small world!
6. Ate dinner on Pearl Street, the downtown Boulder pedestrian street, while costumed bikers raced.
7. Watched the sun set over the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Incredible.
8. Jogged at 8 am and didn't fry.
9. Had a pun war with Banjo Billy. Organ puns. I was un"stop"pable. Hehe.
10. Sat in the Denver Airport for 6 hours with Tia and Lynn and became totally punchy.


Sure miss my family!

Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

Glad you are having a good time! Thanks for the update!

Darcie said...

Glad you're having fun. I love Becca Moench. She was in my singles ward before Ryan and got married. Nicest girl ever.