Friday, June 11, 2010

Visions in Technicolor

I feel like I'm wearing Technicolor glasses today. I woke up early to take Adam to work, and here's what we saw when we went outside:


We'd been Flocked.

Oh, you've never been "flocked" before? Well, it's a clever scheme to raise oodles of money, one yard prank at a time. See, you have to pay $20 to have the flamingos removed to another yard of your choice. Very, very clever.


Later, I threw out all the child labor laws and enlisted the help of my 10 year old, 7 year old and 4 year old to put together 60 music binders for the CCC summer camp next week. "My fingernails hurt from opening the tabs!" "I got another paper cut" - such wimps! Why, when I was a kid, we had to assemble 600 music binders, all while walking uphill in the snow. So don't whine.
Aren't they so colorful? It's to go with the "Coat of many colors" theme of the week. Ooooh! TECHNICOLOR!!!

It was actually really fun.

Then we picked up the Summer Camp t-shirts:


What can I say? We don't want to lose anybody! And bright lime green should do the trick. :)

Well, I'm off to bed. Hopefully I will dream in black and white.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Love, love, love the t-shirts! :)

emo said...

Awesome shirts. GOOD CHOICE!

Elizabeth said...

Have a great week at summer camp! Fabulous lime green apparel!