Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Silly

Adam sent me an email today that said, "The bill is on the high end of their scale. Total including replacing the mounts is $43,509.60. The car will be ready on Friday."

Hello, Typo! Yeah, I'd say that's on the high end of the scale!

Whitney and I have had a three year love affair with Lime Green paint. It was first used when I helped Whitney paint her entire room that color. I took the rest home and painted big circles on what was later named "The Polka Dot Playhouse." We finished it off tonight painting this:

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad it was a typo. "Cost of Labor" is one of my least favorite and most expensive phrases, and I thought that maybe you had a fabulous mechanic.

I wish my kids could be in choir camp. They would LOVE working on show tunes with you.

Elizabeth said...

Whitney--come home to Mama!!!