Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas Injuries





We didn't get pictures of Adam's twisted vertebrae, Ivy's several asthma attacks, Eli's and Erin's cat allergies. David had a scratched cornea and had to go to the ER where they told him the pain he was feeling was second only to giving birth. The ER is not a fun place to spend New Year's Eve, Matt, Dad and I found out. Luckily, Matt's concussion from his snowboarding trick wasn't any worse. I did get to ride in an ambulance for the first time! (Hopefully my last!) Dad didn't get much of a break from treating patients during the winter break.

It turns out that it's dangerous to be a Palmer over Christmas.

3 comments:

Ultimate Poster Child for Optimism said...

Love the post, Aimee! I feel for David especially. I scratched my cornea over the summer and have NEVER known such pain. Hope he is doing lots better now!

Elizabeth said...

Yup, it's definitely dangerous around here at Christmastime! (You may never want to come back again....) Aimee, I think Ivy looks worse off than anyone-that picture is hilarious!

Lynn said...

cat allergies?!? oh no!