Sunday, November 30, 2008

Luscious Green GRASS!

You don't know how homey and comforting and welcoming it is until you move to Arizona. Then you get crazy for it. Like you've been thirsty for a long time but just didn't know it. And then every so often when you do see something green, you just start breathing deeper and you feel like you just drank a really tall glass of cold water.

I've been really dehydrated. We had to have some green.

And now, after countless calories, beads of sweat, and hours of manpower, we have a front lawn!

This is how it makes me feel:
Notice the luscious green background? Yeah, that's grass. And it's on our front yard! :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

Hooray! Oh I remember missing the green. Dehydrated is a great description. Right now I would be alright with a little bit less grass myself ;)

Nicole said...

Congrats on the grass! It looks gorgeous!

Elizabeth said...

Love that Ivy's face!!!