Friday, November 21, 2008

Did I mention we were in the Paper this week!! :)

Check it out!

Lizzie was thrilled to see herself quoted at the bottom. She didn't make it into the print version, so she was happy to be here online!

I love the article, but the only part I don't like is that it sounds like I'm implying that without the CCC, I just stay in bed and nothing will get me out. And really, it was only like that once in a while. ;)

Oh - and also the reference to "2nd string violin!" Isn't that funny? It sounds like a football team and if the First String of violinist got knocked out from an errant bowing, I would be brought in as backup! Or maybe it means that I only played my Second String. I just love that "A"!

You can read the Article HERE! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Christine said...

That's fabulous Aimee!! I'm so happy for you. What a great thing you're doing. I wish I could come see a performance!

Cindy said...

Awesome article! Yea! Anyone who has played in a band or orchestra will understand what "second string" means, but I can see how those who haven't could get confused. I'm excited for the future of your choir with this publicity!