Sunday, October 26, 2008

Superstar.

Eli has been named Star Student of the Week!

He wasn't too surprised, because in his mind, he is a Superstar every week. This week, the school just formalized it.

Don't believe me? Just look at his completely self-made poster. This is not a poster of self-doubt or insecurity. No, no. Confidence is not something we feel we need to work on with this child, yo. Yeah, he Rocks, yo.






Now, take a look at his little Superstar Statements.

Isn't he funny?! He is just dying to learn Karate. I didn't realize how badly until I saw what he wrote here on the "Stuff Everyone Should Know About Me" section.
Although, this priceless little clip should have tipped me off sooner... (don't hurt yourself laughing at this)

Eli: he's a Superstar.

1 comment:

Sage said...

Cool that he likes Ice Age (you know Dave worked on that). I love the karate video. He and Noah would make a great team!