Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I'm not asking much - just a trifle, merely a token...

Lizzie just submitted this list to me.

Lizzie's Christmas List:

-american girl doll (matching look &
clothes),
-dolly(if you know what i mean........),
-littlest petshop,
-webkinz,
-dream club blue, soft, uniform with badges and club meeting
tent,
-a pet (hamsters, dogs that don't bite, extra),
-my own kitchen (
with real food),
-make my bed machine,
-my own t.v.,
-laptop,
-cell phone,
-i-pod
-clean my room machine,
-robot horse that
carries you around and acts like a real horse,
-any other present you think
I will like really much.

Oh! I just got a text from Santa! Let's see what it says...

"Fat Chance, Sweetheart."

Oh, funny. That's the same thing I would have said!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

While your at it, can you get me one of those clean your room machines too?

whitner said...

hahahahahahahahha!! i am cracking up right now!

Nicole said...

i love it! do you have to clean up after the robot horse that carries you around like a real horse?