Wednesday, October 8, 2008

So You Think You Can PARTY!!! (Four Real)


Me and my cutie blonde friends Kim and Sara went to the Premiere event of the year last night! Yes, that's right, the So You Think You Can Dance concert!!!

Yes, I'm sure you all have lots of questions, so I will try to answer them all for you in a Q/A format:
Q: Was it amazing??


A: Yes, it was! It was like watching live TV!


Q: What dances did they do?


A: All the favorites from the show! The mattress/roses dance with Kherington and Twitch, the Briefcase dance with Chelsea and Matt, the "Imagine all the People" dance with Will and Katee, and my personal fave, the dance with the door with Courtney and Twitch.


Q: Did you scream like a 13 year-old when Will danced his solo?


A: Yes! How did you know?! Were you the poor sap sitting in front of me?

Q: Would you go again next year?


A: Consider me Committed to SYTYCD! I'm a huge dorky fan. I love it. :)


Q: How grateful are you to Sara for saving you from total shame and embarassment when you arrived at her house with a W.T. broken black purse that you had indiscreetly taped together with black electrical tape?


A: Very grateful. Oh, and also thanks to Sara for letting me borrow matching black shoes too. I can't match.


Q: Do you really think Kim will pay Sara $20 for yelling during an especially quiet moment for Will to "take his shirt off?"


A: I only promised to blog about it. I can't speak for Kim.




Thanks for a totally fun Girls' Night Out! Oh, and ps - Kim and Sara, consider yourselves "Visit Taught" for October.

4 comments:

The Taits said...

LOL... Not only were we blogging about the exact same thing at the exact same moment, but we also took the same Q & A approach! LOL

Question: Were we totally "here" (pointing from my eyes to yours...)?

Answer: YES!!!

Funny.

Jennifer M said...

You're bringing back the memories. We went to last year's concert and loved it. Glad you got to go.

But I still miss Neal, big-time.

RWJR said...

I didn't know you were there?! I was there with my boys :) It's my favorite show, too!
Wasn't it so much fun?
FOR REAL!
love,
Anne

Katzenblog said...

Dude - consider the tickets already bought!! We're so on for next year. That was so much fun. I'm SO glad you two were there with me!! There are only a few girls I know that can scream like a 12 year old girl with me!!