Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Invisible Lemonade 4 Sale


Future Business Leaders of America, TAKE NOTE: Selling invisible products yields huge profit margins.
When I told Eli that we couldn't do a lemonade stand today because we didn't have any lemonade, he was sad for a second, then his eyes lit up and he said, "We'll sell invisible lemonade!" Which, I believe, in his mind, is even better than the real stuff. It still costs 25 cents, by the way. And when I purchased mine, he told me to take a gulp of air. "Doesn't it taste like brownies?" he said. I told him I thought it was supposed to taste like lemonade, but silly me. "No, it has the flavor of lemonade, but it tastes like brownies." Talk about turning lemons into lemonade! Ha! That's for sissies! He turned air into money-jingling, brownie-flavored lemonade! Yes, I think he'll do quite well in the business world.

6 comments:

Adam Stewart said...

Whose the other kid sitting with him. I thought we only had one boy?

Aimee said...

Sorry! Forgot to mention - Nathan Cowley came over. They split their money. 26 cents each.

The Cowley Tribe said...

I'm serving invisible drinks at my next book meeting!

Christine said...

Awesome! Talk about adaptable, my kids could take a lesson.

Deborah said...

Hello Stewart Clan!!!!!
I finally figured out to get on your blog. When I clued in to the secret code you created to only let on the people that you REALLY like, it was a cinch!
Anyway, I love it, it is awesome, and you are my heroes!!!!
Zeb

greenkatz said...

This sounds like the latest greatest diet drink - invisible, brownie-flavored lemonade. I could drink gallons!