Monday, September 10, 2007

Ivy has a mole.

Yes, Ivy has discovered a new and exciting and nameable body part. It is a mole. You see, she has always been rather obsessed with the mole on my forehead. All the kids were, really. Eli once asked me why I was so "moldy." So, as Ivy was learning the different names to her her body parts, she would point to my nose and say "nose," my ears and say "ears" and my mole and say "mole." So one day I decided to point out that she had a mole too, on her upper arm. Well, she went berserk. She had never noticed it before! Now, she loves to play "hide-and-seek-Mole" where she says "Where's the mole? I don't know!" and then lifts up her sleeve, and there it is! Still there! You can always get her distracted from anything else she is doing by asking her where her mole is.

2 comments:

Adam Stewart said...

I love the first picture of her!!! Such a cute kid!

Aimee said...

coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!