Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lost: One Front Tooth

We just can't quite seem to pull it together over here...our camera cord has been missing ever since we got home from Coronado, and I have lots of amazing photos that I can show you if you just come to my house and squint into my camera screen. Until then, we have the camera phone.

Here we have some self-portraits by Eli on the day he lost his tooth at school!: He's been a real late bloomer on the tooth-losing process, so this was very exciting indeed!


3 comments:

Jenni said...

You know I happen to have lots and lots of cords at my house! You are welcome to borrow one that might work with you during one of the piano swaps today! We'll get you updated and downloaded!

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

We love the new smile!

Chempianos said...

Finally lost it! It was unstable enough at Coronado, I'm not surprised.