Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sept. 25 Assembly Hall Concert

Hello Readers!

I am so excited to tell you that I've been asked to be part of The Temple Square Concert Series this fall in a concert with my extraordinary mother, Elizabeth Palmer, at the Assembly Hall in SLC!

You're all warmly invited to attend!

When: Friday, September 25th, 2009
Time: 7:30 pm
Where: Assembly Hall, Temple Square, Downtown Salt Lake City, UT

Program: Oh, well, there'll be a little Russian music, a Beethoven sonata played by mi madre, some art songs by a female French composer, Chaminade, a nod to Gershwin's Porgy and Bess, an aria "Steal Me, Sweet Thief" from Menotti's The Old Maid and the Thief and wait! I'm not going to give away ALL our surprises! You'll have to come and hear it yourself!

The great thing is that this is the same weekend as our church's annual Women's Conference, which I love because we are a mother-daughter combo with an amazing female pianist. Go Girls! :)

Click here to see us on the schedule for the month: Schedule This is exciting to me - there's something so cool about seeing your name in print!

Hope all our Utah friends can come! :)

6 comments:

Jenni said...

Congrats and best wishes - wish I could come. If only there were a faster and cheaper way to SLC from Phx. I'm waiting for that Star Trek beaming technology any day now...

Unknown said...

Wow that's exciting! I wish I could come see.

emo said...

YEAH! Go girls, indeed. I wish I could be there! You'll be SO fabulous!

Darcie said...

Very cool Aimee! I'm hoping to make it!

Sage said...

Turns out I get to Utah 11pm that night. Bummed to miss it! Enjoy it!

paulandjenthatcher said...

Aimee! I actually saw this on the schedule a couple of weeks ago! I can't wait to come! More than anything, I'm glad I get to see you again! It's been too long! And it will be fun to hear you and your mom perform. You're famous!