Thursday, September 24, 2009

All My Bags are packed...

Okay! Here I go! I have decided I'm ready to BE The Soprano! I have a killer dress, my lyrics have slowed down their swirling in my head and settled into place, I got a haircut and I even found my sunglasses! I'm ready to knock it out of the park! I mean the Square. Temple Square, that is.

I flew to SLC today. Wow. It's so easy to fly alone. I felt like I should be carrying more bags or holding more hands, but it was just me. Strange...

Mom and I had lunch at The Garden Restaurant, then we had our Dress Rehearsal. When we were walking back to the parking garage, we saw this:


How cool is that? :)
Here's mom tearing it up during the dress rehearsal:


We're going to have so much fun tomorrow night. I wish you could all be there!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

I'd tell you guys to break a leg, but I'm concerned you'd take it literally. So maybe I'll say "break a foot" and then you can say "done"?! Wish I was there!

R.G. said...

Good Luck!!!

Aimee said...

Good one Jenni! :) So true. We were a sight - my mom with a broken foot, Anne has back problems, and I'm 5.5 months prego. Somehow, we pulled it off!!!