Monday, August 24, 2009

Music Weekend Overload! - this is not a joke!

Thursday - Opening Day for the CCC - what a project! 2 Choirs, 50 + kids, t-shirts, totes, music binders, rehearsal cds, uniforms, handbooks, rules & procedures...whew!

Saturday - All-day CCC Kickoff Retreat! Skits, games, music, sectionals, lunch & snacks, uniform measurements...whew!

Saturday afternoon - Voice lesson with Anne Kopta! French, English, Russian; preparing for Recital at the Assembly Hall in SLC with my mother on September 25th...whew!

Sunday morning - Primary Music! Made a game called "Songster" from the Spin Dial from "Twister" to sing all our review songs all different ways

Sunday evening - Rehearsed musical number for violin, piano & organ for next Saturday night's Conference session. Directed Stake Choir practice for Stake Conference next week.

No wonder I look like heck! And you should see my house...I'm choosing to blog instead...

7 comments:

Christine said...

I can't blame you. Blogging has been shown to be the absolute best way to avoid house cleaning. True. Or else I made it up. Either way, it works :D

Elizabeth said...

Aimee, you're making ME tired.....

Amy said...

Wow - that is quite a weekend. During all that, what was playing in your car? I hope NOTHING! You needed a little silence.
Amy

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

When will you slow down? Never, you are a GO GIRL! And I have to say... you look GREAT! Who cares about the house...you have to keep us informed with the latest.

chempianos said...

Do it while you can - Yoda is coming...

Sage said...

Oh. We are going to be in Utah September 25th! Can we come to your recital? Do you have to have a ticket? Is it sold out? Can I bring the baby?

emo said...

Holy crap.