Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Stewart Stats

It's a boy.

100% chance he's a boy.

He left us no doubt of his gender.

I like that in a male.

He weighs 12 ounces.

Due to be personally introduced on January 10th. Let's hope for his sake that I make it to the due date this time. Isn't the week after Christmas the worst birthday time of the year? It is - just ask Adam!

Eli is excited to have someone to wrestle with. In Five years.

In the profile pictures, he has his left hand up near his forehead, in a kind of salute, like he's saying, "Hello, Parents, I'm doing fine in here. Please make sure Eli waits until I'm five years old to wrestle me."

We will, Rocket. We will.






12 comments:

Jenni said...

Great news! We can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Love your post! You are so funny. Cute little baby so glad Eli gets a bro. My birthday is Jan 10. So glad everything looks good.

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

Aimee...you called it! We can't wait to hold little "Rocket"

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Aimee! Great pictures--he's cute already! Thanks for keeping me in the Grandma business. I love you!

Christine said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you. I love little boys!!! Congratulations.

greenkatz said...

We love him already! Now everyone will have a sister and a brother. Just right!

Bonnie Wayne said...

CONGRATS!!! Here is to wrestling with the older bro - in 5 years!
How cool - 2 of each!

Tia said...

hooray! boys are so fun! congrats- you didn't post the "money shot"- trying to maintain his modesty?

Tia said...

hooray! boys are so fun! congrats- you didn't post the "money shot"- trying to maintain his modesty?

KIM SNYDER said...

Congrats on the boy. I hope that everything is going good we need to have you guys over for diner soon boston loves you kids!

emo said...

I like that in a male too. :)

Darcie said...

Congrats!! I didn't know you were expecting!