Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mr. Bobcat

As an 8-year old, Eli has started the Scouting program. Last week was his very first pack meeting. He was so ready!

His den was in charge of the flags for this meeting. Eli did very well!

He and his friend were both introduced as new members of the pack. Adam leaned over and asked me, "Is Andrew much older than Eli?" and I had to tell him, no, Andrew is a month and a half YOUNGER than Eli.

The big moment! Eli received his Bobcat award. I am new to Scouting, so I didn't realize this also means that the Mom receives a pin as well that the boy puts on her shirt. How cute!

We're so proud of you, Eli!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Eli! You're growing up way too fast. And Aimee, watching you receive your Mother's pin is making me age as I sit here--Yikes!

crazycool Steenhoeks said...

What great memories!!