Friday, September 17, 2010

Ivy's Fivey!

Hooray! Today's the Day that Ivy's Fivey!

Erin's in town to celebrate!





Thank you Grandma Vickie and Grandpa Alan!




Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Palmer!
Design-your-own Pet Shop from Erin:
We went to the Scottsdale Sugar Bowl with her friend Anabelle.
And ended the day with a new story.
Hey! How about a party favor for you for coming to Ivy's Fivey Blog Party? For your reading pleasure, a slew of new "Ivy's Wordies":

"I just memorized something!" (instead of "realized")

"I haven't dropped one sip of my water!" (meaning: "I haven't SIPPED one DROP!")

"Be-since it's my birthday, I get to go first!"

And the conversation Ivy had with Erin:
Erin: Ivy, what do you want for your birthday?
Ivy: ummm...
Erin: The love of a family?
Ivy: What IS that?
Ivy, we DO love you! Tons and tons. It was a wonderful day the day that you were born!

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Happy Birthday Ivy!!! We love and miss you tons!

Elizabeth said...

What a darling girl you are, Ivy!

whitner said...

that on picture of ivy (you know what i'm talking about) is most definitely the highlight of my entire life.
love, whitner