Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I love the Mountains, I love the rolling Hills, I love the Flowers, I love the Daffodils!

Vickie and Alan took us up to the Albion Basin up Little Cottonwood Canyon. We have skied here many times, but never come up during the summer. The pictures hardly do it justice, but I think you'll enjoy it anyway:






























Later that night, everyone (and their dogs) came to the Millcreek Canyon Gathering.


We twisted the kids' arms and convinced them to perform a few songs from "Joseph." (Just kidding about the twisting arms. If you've ever met my kids, you know that is a joke. No twisting necessary. Unless you want them to stop.)
This is also where they performed the aforementioned Shakespeare scene.

And actually, not quite everyone was there - G&G Muir weren't feeling up to canyoneering, so we made a special visit later that night.




Our Utah visit has come to an end. We love the Beehive State! And especially all our family who lives there.

2 comments:

Adam Stewart said...

That was such an amazing hike! I loved it!!

Darcie said...

Aimee... lady, do you not know that I live in Cottonwood Heights?? Right by that Smith's on Bengal. Next time you're coming, let me know! For all we know, we were at Albion Basin on the same day. :)