Friday, July 3, 2009

Couple things I forgot. This one probably because I blocked it out of my memory:

Adam.

Driving in Edinburgh's rainy weather.

On the Left Side of the Road.

With a Stick Shift!!!!!


TERRIFYING!!! Believe me, the first day, it really was.

Here's a day's harvest from our garden! There is something amazingly satisfying about planting, growing and eating your own food. We felt very self-sufficient that day. Yum.


Oh, and Ivy had a Princess Musical Theater Summer Camp this month. The performance was last Tuesday. She was in Princess HEAVEN.



Eli, two weeks away from his Seventh Birthday, FINALLY lost his first tooth. This picture was taken almost two months ago. He's had two rows of teeth for quite a while now. The dentist said to start saving our money for his braces, too. Yeesh. We really wanted him to get it out while we were in Scotland. But then it prompted a whole discussion on the Tooth Fairy's currency exchange rates, so it was probably for the best that he lost it in the USA.

4 comments:

jmo said...

You could knock his two front teeth out with a baseball.

Wait, that isn't cheap either.

emo said...

I'm so impressed with Adam for being able to drive the wrong way.

Bonnie Wayne said...

I just blogged about tooth loss as well! Funny! And wow - that car ride DID look, for me, pretty impossible. I would freak myself out probably!

Bonnie Wayne said...

By the way, Erin, I would love an invite to your blog:

bumsky77@msn.com