Thursday, April 2, 2009

We're just monkeying around here...

Yep, I know it looks like the cover of National Geographic, but Adam did take this picture! This white-faced monkey was totally working the camera in Manuel Antonio, a national park we visited.

The beach at Manuel Antonio was The Perfect Beach. We're glad we found it! After those guys left, we had the place to ourselves!
This morning, we played a little zippidy-doo-dah.It was TERRIFYING. Not really! This is my Yoga Pose while zipping through the jungle.Fun times.
What can I say - Costa Rica is an amazing place!

And I have to say that it is blowing my mind that I am right now at this very moment in a bungalow on stilts a stone's throw away from HUGE crashing waves in Playa Hermosa, listening to the frogs croaking and waves crashing - miles from any sort of civilization, and yet, I am blogging.

Amo a Internet.

4 comments:

Shanan said...

I'm jealous that you're in Costa Rica. Live it up!

Mack & Karen Tarwater said...

Amy...I think it is soooo awesome that you're taking the time to blog while on your fantastic vacation. I'm so glad you're all having such an amazing time. Enjoy every moment....from Lisa's mom.

Lizzie Stewart said...

it shoud be FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sage said...

Totally cool and fun to see your adventures.

Yahoo!